Terms of participation
Duration of training sessions
Training sessions usually run from 9 am to 4 pm, though other times can be arranged.
- Our courses are conducted in German or English.
- All participants receive their own training materials.
- All documents provided by tfk technologies are protected by copyright. They are intended solely for the use of course participants. Without the prior written permission of tfk technologies, the duplication, adaptation, translation, transfer to third parties or any other form of distribution in any form or for any purpose is not permitted, in particular for training purposes.
- The course fee is invoiced at the end of the respective event.
- This fee covers the actual training session, the training material as well as drinks, a snack during the break and a lunch.
- The course fee is to be transferred to the appropriate account on receipt of invoice.
- All prices are exclusive of sales tax at the time of billing.
Cancellation of a course registration
If you cancel your registration up to 10 working days before the commencement of the training session, you will not be charged. If written notice of cancellation is received 4-10 working days before the start of the course then only 50% of the course fee will be charged. After this date the full course fee is due if you are unable to attend. You may, of course, transfer your registration any time to a colleague of yours.
Should you need help, we'll be happy to send you a list of hotels and assist you with hotel reservations.
Participants receive a written confirmation of participation at the end of the training session.
Arrangements as well as changes or additions to the participation contract will only be valid once confirmed by tfk technologies in writing.
If you have any questions regarding our courses, please contact:
tfk technologies GmbH
Baierbrunner Straße 33
Tel.: +49 89 189 43 54-0
Fax: +49 89 189 43 54-15
How to book a course
Choose the desired training session from the Course overview and register online using the registration form.
Alternatively you can download the registration form.
You may then fill out the form, print it out, and then fax or post it to us. A confirmation of your registration will be sent to you by return.