SS7 Advanced - Protocol Structure in Detail
Price (excl. VAT)
This course focuses on the user and application parts of SS7. The objective is to get to know the messages of ISUP, which are, for example, required to establish the connection. In addition, the functionalities of SCCP and TCAP will be introduced. On the basis of applied examples the course describes messages, which are exchanged by the applications.
A recap of the MTP at the beginning provides the basics for this course. However, general knowledge in MTP is a prerequisite for this course.
Target Group / Requirements
The participants should be familiar with MTP (it is recommended to have attended the course SS7 introduction). This course is addressed to employees of the telecommunication industry who have experience in voice-network systems.
- Reference models
- Components of the network, network structure
- Level 2 and 3: messages (FISU, LSSU, MSU)
- Signaling information octett and (extended) address field
- Initial alignment and signaling link status
- Message handling
- Signaling network management
- Services: overview, number identification services
- Example of a trace
- Connectionless and connection oriented protocol classes
- Messages of both protocol classes
- Addressing via sPc/network indicator or via Global title
- Procedures in both protocol classes
- Task and functions
- Transaction, dialogues, invokes
- Messages: primitives and contructors, portions, tag types
- Call completion to busy subscriber (CCBS)
If you have any questions regarding our courses, please contact:
tfk technologies GmbH
Baierbrunner Straße 33
Tel.: +49 89 189 43 54-0
Fax: +49 89 189 43 54-15
How to book a course
- Choose the desired training session from the Course overview and
- register online using the registration form.
- Download the registration form, fill it out and return it to us.
A confirmation of your registration will be sent to you by return.